Friday, November 23, 2007

Oh my Deery

The day after Thanksgiving, and so starts the Christmas madness. Mark and I have absolutely no Christmas decorations. In fact its our first Christmas being married and we're not going to even bother with a tree. Honestly, most of December will probably be spent back in our home town with our parents. A tree would only be enjoyed for the couple weeks between now and finals, and then it would be a nuisance to come back to after Christmas break is done and over with.

My Mother-it-law decorates with small collections. A bunch of little golden owls, sparkling Texas themed ornaments. It makes everything look all pulled together and homey. If I were to start my Christmas decorations purchasing this year I think I would have to go with these Deery Lou and Friends ornaments. How cute would that Christmas tree be!

No comments:

Post a Comment