Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Birthday you two!

We always have a hard time figuring out what to get Donna and Jim for any occasion. Yesterday was Donna's birthday and Friday is Jim's. Mark and I thought the idea of an advent calendar was pretty cool. Something they could enjoy all the way through December! Of course last year Donna cheated and opened up all the little squares as soon as she got it. But of course I cheated a little last year and used a already made template.

This year I decided to create my own. And in the Christmas spirit I thought I would share it.


download the calendar here, and the template here(if you dont have a flickr account they are free). Place images over the black squares in an image editing software and then print both out use a ruler to cut little doors in the number squares. Glue the two papers together making sure not to glue the doors shut. After the glue has dried cut around the red boarder and enjoy.

If you are up to all that have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment