Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Multiple Strategies

Yesterday I woke up at 8 and was in Covington by 10:30am to hang my pieces in the gallery for the show this weekend. I rode down with Nate and Julia. We had all of our work pilled in the back of Nate's truck covered in blankets and delicately arranged. I climbed in the back of the truck when we got there just in time to see the glass in one of my frames crack. Nate and Julia were right behind me and we all freaked out together. Then we looked around and realized that there was a hardware store right behind us.


Exhibit A


While I regrouped Nate went over and asked if they could cut glass. Thank God they could. I got it fixed in under a hour. So no big deal. Hanging everything was a bit more of a problem. It took way longer than expected and by the time we left all three of us were so hungry we hated everything and everyone around us. After Chipotle we were so much nicer to be around.

The gallery space is really nice. I really like where I got to hang all of my stuff and am super excited for everyone to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment