Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Pin Hole Photography

I never have time to go down to the photography studio this semester. I can do all the stuff I need to on my MacBook and the only time I am ever in the art building now is to go to the painting studio, going down to see all the pretty computers and shiny printers would be a major distraction.

When I went down a couple weeks ago I noticed that Jon had put up some pin hole photos in the hall way, one of them happened to be mine.


It is a photograph I took with a oatmeal box camera. I put it down at the bus stop in front of Shriver and let the paper expose through when the bus pulled up sat there for for three or four minutes and then drove away. That is what made the ghostly "MIAMI" in the photograph. I had no idea he scanned this in and kept it.

No comments:

Post a Comment