Friday, May 23, 2008

Yay Adam!!!


Last weekend Mark's brother graduated cum laude from law school. We spent the weekend in Cleveland with them to celebrate. I didn't realize until we got to the graduation luncheon what a huge deal it was. Adam made his three years at law school look easy and when you are used to someone constantly impressing you it is easy to glide through those big days like graduation because you always knew that you would be there watching them walk across the stage.

As I was eating lunch, while I was watching his family settle around him to take pictures, and when his graduating class walked in and everyone stood and cheered I found myself trying to hide a couple tears that made their way up. This was such a huge day. He accomplished something truly amazing that took an tremendous amount of dedication, patience and bravery. Mark and I are so happy for him and we are very excited to see what comes next.

No comments:

Post a Comment