Tuesday, March 31, 2009
The gallery space is really nice. I really like where I got to hang all of my stuff and am super excited for everyone to see it!
Friday, March 27, 2009
- I have 3/4ths of my prints framed and ready to go up for the show next week!
- I should have all of them done, but someone erased my print profiles for half of them and it took me a couple hours get them back to where I needed it to be today.
- Showers are amazing
- They have replaced the old smelly liquid soap in all of the bathrooms on campus to clean smelling foam soap. I am probably more excited about this than I should be.
- We got our cards for the show next week! And I am on it!! BE THERE!
-Fruit is amazing
- My newest favorite way to waste time is Text Twist. My other friend Sam and I spent forever playing it today. It turns out two Sams is better than one. We got the six letter word first more than half of the time which made us feel very accomplished before we had even had lunch.
- Walked in to the photo studio today to find this on one of the doors. I can now check this off of "You Might Be an Art Student If...." list.
-Fudge Pops are amazing
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Thursday, March 19, 2009
I have been accepting every opportunity that I have come across recently to build my portfolio. Tonight I photographed Vision Dance Company's rehearsal. I had a lot of fun. Tomorrow night is the show on a real stage with real stage lighting.
Caution: There are A LOT of photos in that set.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Next week is spring break and the Monday after spring break I have a printmaking project due. So I had to spend my day in the printmaking studio to get everything done and not have to worry about it wile lounging about in Texas. I plan on doing nothing, nothing, nothing. I don't want to have to think about school or do homework next week.
When I went in to the studio the sky was overcast and little gloomy. The entier time I was working it looked perfect outside. I knew that it would probably turn back before I got out of there so I took this picture to prove I did at least get to bask in the suns glow for a little bit.
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Wednesdays have turned in to boys day out this semester. Tyler, Mike and Dave have made a habit of going to the new Indian restaurant in town every Wednesday for the lunch buffet. I have gone once, but I dont like Indian food so I don't think I will be going again. Mark has gone a couple times but I get the feeling he doesnt really like Indian food either. He has ordered different things in the past but today he ordered the bread basket sampler which has Naan and Garlic Naan in it. Sooooo yummy.
I love Naan and I am probably a little to excited that there is a place right down the road that sells it fresh. Naan pizza here we come!!!