Mark snapped this picture while we were home last week. He never blogged it so I am going to. Everytime I see it my face turns in to a pout. I can't control it. He looks so sad but cute in the way only a pup can get away with.
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Best video I have seen in a long time.
Playing For Change | Song Around The World "Stand By Me" from Concord Music Group on Vimeo.
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Stacy found a kitten last weekend in the alley behind her apartment. So of course she has adopted it until she can find a home for her. MeowMiss, the name given to her by my printmaking instructor has been accompanying Stacy to all of her classes and studio time which seems to be pretty cool with everyone. There was even talk about adopting her as the photo cat. I think she might need a new name if she was the photocat though.
Monday, April 27, 2009
I think this next one might be my favorite shot of the night. We didn't have a fan so Mark and Erik waved magazines to get Katie's hair to blow around. All three of us could hold it together long enough for me to get a couple shots in before we started laughing.
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Monday, April 20, 2009
1. I was sick. I didn't do anything but sleep for a week and when I got up I was so tired I couldn't make myself get anything done. But now I am better and slowly checking things off of my to do list. It is amazing how much easier it is to complete things when you aren't sick.
5. The weather turned wonderful for a couple of day so Mark and I were finally able to get out an run, which always makes me feel so much better. I don't think Mark is to the point where he can enjoy it but he keeps going back out with me.
6. I volunteered to photograph the MS Walk this past Saturday. The weather was perfect and I meet some great people. Photos coming later.
7. We got another person who would like us to tape and photograph his newest product for him soooo tomorrow we are going to film people using "The Shot Bong".
8. I screen printed my first four color process print.
I love school. There is no way I would have learned how to do that anywhere else. It is a huge pain in the butt and so cool when it is done.
9. We've got two weeks left of class and I know I will get everything done that I need to, but right now I dont feel like that day will ever get here.
10. We needed a change, something fun, something little so we brought the mattress out to the living room and have been watching movies, reading, crafting and napping. It has been so nice and relaxing. There is a celing fan in the living room. I love sleeping with a ceiling fan overhead.
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Lisa Hannigan - Lille from ATO Records on Vimeo.
This is my favorite song.
I Don't Know from ATO Records on Vimeo.
thanks to design sponge for pointing these videos out!
Thursday, April 16, 2009
While we were cooking the veggies I noticed that a bird had built a nest on our porch so I had to check it out. I found three very pretty little eggs nestled in the middle.
Speaking of sun. Lindsey sent me an email today to let me know that her little trip to University of California Riverside was everything she wanted it to be last week and she sent in her acceptance letter today. It's weird. I feel like we should still be in high school talking about where we were going to go to undergrad, and anything after that was the future future that we had no idea about and didn't need to think about. But it is here now and Lindsey is moving to California where it will be sunny ALL THE TIME.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Friday, April 10, 2009
For most of this week I have not been feeling very well. I have had multiple head aches and my stomach has constantly been upset with me. Plus, no matter what I did I could not stay awake. I fell behind on my grocery shopping and ran out of fruit around Monday. I finally started feeling better today and had the time to fill up my fruit bowl. I also picked up a Kind Bar per Kendra's recommendation! Soon after that though my throat started hurting which is always a major sign that I am about to get sick. I took everything I could, it was no use I am already losing my voice and it is getting much more painful by the minute. I really hope this is only allergies an not something worse.
Saturday, April 4, 2009
A couple friends and I shot the MU Fashion show last Thursday. I took around 600 pictures and only got about four that I really like. This one is my favorite of the night.
And yes for those of you who recognize it, that is the ball room in the Oxford Community Arts Center where Mark and I had our reception. I love that room. It is prefect for everything.
Friday, April 3, 2009
I looked it up tonight and apparently it is part of some big diet thing where you are supposed to drink this tea in the morning and that tea in the evening and then do three circles after every four sips. Whatever. I don't want their Teavalize tea, I just want the mug... which when I finally found it was pricey. Of course. Maybe I should just McGiver my own.