Sunday, November 16, 2008

Alright. That is enough.

It has been twelve days since the election and I am still reading and hearing about how the black vote came out in full force to ban gay marriage.


Here is some Colbert on the issue.







I would just like to say that the color of someones skin does not make them anti gay. I don't know what makes someone gay, straight, pro gay or anti gay but I do know that we are all human, no matter the color of our skin. The only thing that came out in full force to ban gay marriage two Tuesdays ago was human emotion. Please don't tell me it was the black vote, I find it incredibly insulting. The black person who voted no on gay marriage is the same as me and you and it is unfair to lasso them into a group all on their own because of their skin... as we have done for so many years. In the end realize we are all the same and they didn't vote no because they are black, they voted no because they are a person with emotion and feelings, just like all of the other people who voted yes. We are all EXACTLY the same. When America realizes this..... it will be the America I am truly proud to be a part of.

No comments:

Post a Comment