Sunday, November 16, 2008

Living up to the expectation of my tattoo



I am going about things a whole new way. I have decided I am going to embrace everything that I dislike, with the exception of some things like squishy grapes and cold showers.

Yes. I have A LOT to do. But when I think about it I am doing what I love to do. All the projects I have to do I love working on them so why be grumpy about it. Just because there are a lot of them is no reason for me to not enjoy them. It just means when the semester is over I am going to hopefully have great work to start building my portfolio with.

Also all of this Christmas stuff that has been going on. I am going to embrace it starting now. While I feel like Christmas has stolen Thanksgiving away from me I am going to start enjoying it. And when the Holidays get here and everyone is home.... well that is going to be awesome! So why be angry about that?

I have started off by bringing Christmas Crunch in to our home. The holiday shapes are delicious. Mark says we're not allowed to listen to any Christmas music yet sooo I guess I will have to wait until after Thanksgiving to listen to my James Taylor Christmas CD.

1 comment:

  1. There is a lot of Christmas going on and it all is a bit early for me, but, like you, I have decided to embrace it. I have come to the realization that there is no point in fighting it, so I'm going with it. I love Christmas but I can never understand why we have to hurry it in. Anyway....I'm embracing.

    ReplyDelete