Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Baby Mania

This weekend Mom, Mark, the girls and I went to Defiance, or as we like to call it home. The weekend was full of babies. Ridick, who was eight days old was there. I didn't get to see him that much and I decided to enjoy my time with him instead trying to get that perfect picture.


Sunday was Brody's, the two month old, baptism. It was a lovely ceremony. It was a little weird to watch Barney and Alyssa with their little baby standing up there in the exact same place I watched them get married two years ago. Change is always weird I guess, but at least some change is wonderful.



We also got to spend the weekend with my niece Jane, who is almost six months old already. We all had a great time with her, her mom, and her grandma who also came to visit with everybody. Her Mom and I talked about getting together so I could take some pictures of her, and I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment