Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Update

Not really. We ran out of transparencies to print out our designs on and can't make anything new until we get some of those. Sooooo, I don't know when that will be.

We went home today to pick up my car. Dad apparently worked on it a bunch because it is driving way better than it has in a couple of years. We also had a lovely meal with Donna and Jim at PENN STATION.


Oh. Also. When Mark and I went to Kroger yesterday to pick up some apples and caramel a bat was flying around in the store. I noticed it when it almost ran in to my head. We watched it fly up and down the frozen isles and then around in the pharmacy section. When it flew past the registers employees noticed and sent a guy with a plastic bag and a broom after it. That is the last we saw of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment