Friday, December 19, 2008

And we will do it again next year.

Last year Mark and I donated some of our shirts to a organization that would auction them off and use the money to help others. We really wanted to do it againt this year, but I could not remeber where to send it.

Yesterday I got an email from them asking if we would like to donate again. YES! I am really happy they got in contact with us. I printed a bunch of shirts last night and heat set them tonight, I'm gonna package em up and send them out tomorrow.


"Housing Works is renowned for addressing the needs of people living with AIDS that other organizations deem “to challenging to serve.” By offering a comprehensive array of health,
housing, AIDS prevention, legal and case management services, we help our clients to empower themselves and actively manage their HIV."

If you want to donate go to the Housing Works website. If you would like to read some stories of how they have helped people, go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment