Saturday, December 13, 2008

TealTown UPDATE

I have decided I am going to revamp TealTown over the break. We need to clean the studio and the front room and get the organized so everything is exactly where we need it to be. Plus, we are now going to be printing on American Apparel shirts. Wooo! I started last night and cleaned out the studio. Well most of the studio. The closet is still a mess but I plan on getting that all done tonight. While cleaning last night I found a whole bunch of shirts we had printined in anticipation of either wearing them or selling them and now we have so many shirts we dont need anymore. So TealTown is having its first sale. I documented all of the shirts, bags and scarves I found last night and posted the to the shop at a discounted price.

No comments:

Post a Comment