Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Tree Decorating 2008


Last weekend was very busy for us. Last Saturday was my families annual decorating the tree party. My extended family has always lived at least two hours away from us so we were always with them over Christmas day. Making a big deal out of decorating the tree is kind of a way of giving us our own special day, it started all the way back when Mom and Dad first started dateing. Then I think it was just a good excuse to have a yummy meal.

This is what I think of when I think of Christmas. Not the opening the presents but yummy food and decorating cookies and family.

Baby Cokes! A staple of the annual event.


Cheesey potatoes. A new staple of the event in honor of Mark joining the family.

We got a little messy decorating the cookies.



Ending the night with The Muppet Christmas Carol.

No comments:

Post a Comment