Friday, April 10, 2009

Cuties are pretty adorable


For most of this week I have not been feeling very well. I have had multiple head aches and my stomach has constantly been upset with me. Plus, no matter what I did I could not stay awake. I fell behind on my grocery shopping and ran out of fruit around Monday. I finally started feeling better today and had the time to fill up my fruit bowl. I also picked up a Kind Bar per Kendra's recommendation! Soon after that though my throat started hurting which is always a major sign that I am about to get sick. I took everything I could, it was no use I am already losing my voice and it is getting much more painful by the minute. I really hope this is only allergies an not something worse.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you aren't feeling well!!!!! Hope you are back to 100% in no time----and I spotted that KIND bar in your pic. Ha. :-) Thanks for mentioning my KIND obsession. Noelle also went out and purchased some. Fingers crossed that you both enjoy. HAPPY EASTER!

    ReplyDelete