Thursday, February 18, 2010

Bad Juju MaGumbo

Last week we went out on a winter hike with some friends and I ended up falling on my butt five minutes in. It didn't hurt too bad when it happened but I knew I was going to be sore for a couple of days. It hurts when I sit, it hurts when I stand up and sit down. I thought this would end, at the latest, in a week.

Turns out I have a bruised tail bone which is one of the most painful things to bruise on your body and it can take up to eight weeks to heal..... do you ever feel like someone has a voodoo doll of you?

Spent most of the day in bed.


2 comments:

  1. Yes someone definitely has a voodoo doll of me right now... no idea how they've managed to give me a cold by using it though!

    Hope your tail bone feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think there must be a specific medical voodoo doll people make. I used to never get sick or hurt myself and in the past year that has changed a bunch. Voodoo doll is the only explanation.

    ReplyDelete