Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Perfect Day For Marilyn Monroe Lips


I love my husband
because he is the best, best friend a girl could have.

I love my baby sisters
(and yes I will call them that for the rest of their lives)
because they are amazing and the best way to spend a evening is playing
video games with them.

I love my family
because they make me happy.

I love Mark's family
because sometimes a conversation in the living room is all I need.

I love all the Pups in my life
because they are a living cartoon.

I hope you and the people in your life are having a great Valentine's Day.



2 comments:

  1. do i fall under the lil sister category or the marks family category ?

    -Kamal

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm. Mark's fam cause that would make you my brother in law SWEET.

    ReplyDelete