Friday, October 5, 2007

Ilford HP5


The last couple weeks I have spent thinking and worrying about all of the stuff I have to get done. Then I realized that since I had gotten the hang of my classes this semester I was letting myself take on more and more projects. I have decided that while I am in school that is what I am going to focus on.
I was really not linking my photos for a while. It's time to start spending more time with my camera and my images. I spent all night in the photo lab scanning all of my film in to the computer. I love the look of film, but I hate printing in the dark room it takes forever and is so exspenisive but I think it is a dieing art form so I love that I get to experience spending hours bending over chemicals for that one really good print.

No comments:

Post a Comment