Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Open for Buisness



A while ago Mark and I opened up and esty shop and high off the thrill of our first sell we drove out to Hobby Lobby tonight to pick up the materials we needed to make these. I think they are pretty cute. It would be super cool if some one bought them, but for me its all about getting to make something. I love making things. I make things and then after I am done I think well that was fun and then usually forget about whatever it was I was making. I love the thrill of seeing something I created no matter how useless it is. And now that I have got Mark pulled in to my world of needing to create things I don't have to feel guilty about spending money on things like ribbons, acrylic medium, or weird old photographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment