Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Hard Ass


This is another thing I had a thing for this semester in Photography. Michael and I would go out to random places, he would jump like a bastard and I would take pictures of it. This was the first thing that I have ever gone back to more than once. Usually when I have an idea I go out shoot it once and then be done with it. This time my professor encouraged me to stick with it through the semester. These images compared to the first ones I took of Mike jumping around don't even look like the same person took them. I think this is going to be something I am going to continue with, probably not with Mike. But messing with what photography can do, experimenting with stopping time in weird places. If there are any freestyle walkers in the Cincinnati area that would like some photos for your portfolio, or just for fun I will do it for freezies.

No comments:

Post a Comment