Saturday, December 8, 2007

More Holiday Traditions

Fall semester is so close to being over. I am going to have time to do things like watch movies again. There are a couple movies that I have to watch every Christmas and lately I will stop whatever I am doing and have a longing deep within my soul to be snuggled in with Mark enjoying them.





My all time favorite is The Muppet Christmas Carol. The older I get the more I realize how much I love the Christmas Carol story, and a little Kermit makes everything better.



Love Actually. For some reason everyone seems to love the scene where Keira Knightly answerers the door to the guy with a series of signs professing his love for her. Eh. My favorite is when Colin Firth dives in the lake with the maid and neither one can understand the other.





Elf. I watch this movie for one line.

"Buddy the Elf. Whats your favorite color?"







The Family Stone. This one is a brand new one. Mark has been with me since this tradition started so this one is special in a different way. I guess a more grown up way.

No comments:

Post a Comment