Sunday, April 13, 2008

A Day Off

I did nothing today. By that I mean I did nothing I should have done and a bunch that I have wanted to do for a while. Mark and I slept in. We cleaned the house, which has been neglected for some time. Living in a dirty house makes me feel crazy, even when I am not home because I can always hear it calling to me. I have not had time to do much cleaning, or blog posting, so it was nice to be able to do that today. Annnnd..... are you ready for this?

WE PICKED OUT OUR WEDDING PICTURES!

I think it helped that we waited so long, but it was still really hard deciding between images. I can't wait to see what Jen is going to do with the albums.

I also finally got around to making a promotional something for TealTown. Back when I made our business cards I wanted to make something but I had a lack of inspiration so I let it wait hoping that a great idea would fall in to my lap. Then I found this site a couple days ago ala Jennifer Pebbles. It is full of great idea's for scrap booking, card making, all kinds of fun projects. It is also a great place to get idea's for fun and fancy layouts.

Here is a sneak peak....


No comments:

Post a Comment