Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Drawing III Final

I volunteered to go first during my final critique for drawing three. It went really well, everyone seemed to like my project and had some really good ideas on how I could display it better. Plus, now all I have to do is sit back and listen for my last couple days of class.

For our final we could come up with our own project so I decided to mess around more with drawing with light in photographs.

I looked at old masters works, and modern works of art to find the lines I wanted to create. Then I set up a scene and tried to take a picture of something that I felt represented those artists works.


This one turned out to be my favorite.


I used this work from Leonardo DeVinci as the master work. Then set Haley up in bed with a book and tried to recreate the lines from DeVinci's work to give the felling of knowledge or enlightenment coming from the book. The line didn't turn out how I wanted it to at all, but I think it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment