Monday, September 21, 2009

7 Things to Love This Monday

1. Free People





We sell free people at work and I love everything that comes in. It is a little pricey for me but they always have great ideas and styles.

2. Heather paying for her children's college education off of other peoples hate.


I have said it before and I will say it again. Heather is my hero.


3. Creative Economy Tee



No matter what your specialty they have your tee.



4. Darling Dexter's photos of Savannah






Have I mentioned that she is living my dream right now? She is attending SCAD for photography, living in a 150 year old house with her husband and pup and she just open her own successful etsy store.



5. Ms. Zooey
Mark and I watched Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy again. She is so cute we were both crushing on her a little bit.



6. Vinilla Bycles
Perfect in every way. Dont bother lookin at the price every inch is customized to your body and they are on back order for four years. A little out of my price range but I love looking at them.


7. Bat for Lashes Vimeo Music Video

Bat for Lashes from Adam Bracegirdle on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment