Saturday, September 22, 2007

Here's to you: Essenza girls

We went to pick up our wedding pictures today. We left with 600 3x5 proofs and a wonderful sideshow with music and everything! I have two exams on Monday and I have to turn in my portfolio for review for official acceptance in to the art program. I know I should be working on school work but I can't stop looking at our pictures. They are truly amazing. If you live in the Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana Tri-State area and need photographers for anything. Weddings, senior portraits, family photos, new baby photos I highly recommend Essenza. You will not only love their work but the staff as well. If you don't fall in love with all of them you obviously have no heart.



We thought tonight was a good night to enjoy the left over champaign from the reception.

No comments:

Post a Comment