Friday, November 2, 2007

Reals

Every couple weeks I remember that apple.com has an amazing collection of movie trailers. I usually hold off on watching them until its going to take me at least a good 20 minutes to make it through all of them. I love movies I just am very picky about which ones I will actually give two hours of my life to. Stranger Than Fiction is always worth it for me, so is Return To Me. In the past year I have had very little desire to see anything in the theater. So I just watch the trailers to keep up on what is happening in Hollywood. Today while I was waisting time before I had to go pick Mark up from class I realized that it was once again time to go through all the new movies. Music Within and Juno look amazing. I think I'm going to pass on Jumper though.

No comments:

Post a Comment