Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I love my computer

Have you downloaded the new iTunes? The genius feature is pretty sweet. It allows you to pick one song, you click the genius button and then it creates a play list based on the song you picked. It works really well.

I chose the song Silver Lining by Rilo Kiley, the following is the play list it made for me.

Boy with a Coin by Iron & Wine
Two by Ryan Adams
Your Ex-Lover is Dead by Stars
The Sound of Settling by Death Cab for Cutie
If She Wants Me by Belle & Sabastian
Shadowplay by The Killers
Almost Lover by A Fine Frenzy
Girl by Beck
The Little Things by Colbie Caillat
Samson by Regina Spektor

3 comments:

  1. i think apple can read my mind and then steals all my ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should probably make yourself a tinfoil helmet to block their mind reading rays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should probably make yourself a tinfoil helmet to block their mind reading rays.

    ReplyDelete