Saturday, October 4, 2008

It's only ten?

Today was one of two mandatory excursions I have to take for my African Art History class. I spent most of the day in a Miami Van going to and coming back from Indianapolis. We went to see the Art museum's collection of African Art. Which was lovely and much more interesting now that I know something about what I was looking at. We rolled out around 8:45am and got back around 4:30pm, and for some reason all art students get extremely busy at the exact same time so we were all pretty grumpy by the time we got back. After the hour tour was over all of our minds clicked over to all of the other stuff we had to get done today and we wanted to be home NOW. Next week is the Cincinnati art Museum which wont be nearly as bad.

When I got home Mark made me dinner and then we went on a lovely fall walk. Which was a nice break. I have been doing homework since then and expected it to be at least midnight when I looked up at the clock. Nope ten pm. I think I might have to go to bed, at ten on a Saturday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment