Monday, October 20, 2008

My awesome problem.


This summer I had to get rid of a large chunk of my clothes because I could no longer fit them, in the good way. This is awesome, however, it also means that a lot of the necessities I had covered last year I no longer have. I was aware that I was painfully limited on warm clothes a couple weeks ago but it wasn't annoying until today. I was cold all day. I came home and put a pair of Mark's long underwear on, and a pair of adidas pants and then pulled on my fleece. And that about covers the catalog of warm clothes I have. Looks like 3/4 long sleeve t-shirts and jeans aren't going to cut it. Pretty soon it will be more than annoying it will be horrible. So looks like I am going to have to get some new stuff soon. Until then I went fantasy internet shopping at all the stores that are out of my price range. J.Crew, Anthropolgie, Banana Republic annd Dick's Sporting goods.







At this point I would like to say that I really dislike most of the images companies use to display their designs.
And I already have boots but these were to awesome to pass up.

3 comments:

  1. I am loving that coat, that gray cardigan, and those boots! The boots are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW! I wish I had $150,000 so I could buy them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you find the coat?

    ReplyDelete