Thursday, October 2, 2008

My Handy Man

It all started last year when Mark told me he would like to make t-shirts and I responded with a "well, why don't you"?

I think he has taken that to heart we started Teal Town selling those t-shirts, he has made his scooter go from not running, to running with a bunch of stuff wrong, to fixing everything. Including the broken speedometer.

He also fixed broken light fixtures, and sockets at his parents house this summer and installed a new light fixture in the basement for his Daddy-o.

Plus all the other stuff I am forgetting right now.

Pretty impressive.

Well. This morning when we got in the car to drive to the bus stop, yes, thats what we do. It didn't turn on. After I called Dad and explained what it was doing he said it needed a new battery. So what did Mark do he installed a new battery. He said it was easy, but I would have no idea where to start. The car is now running again, because of Mark. What would I do with out him.

Maybe I should start thinking "well, why don't you" more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment