Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Lunches and apperances

My Bento Box came in the mail today! Unfortunately, tomorrow is not a day where I am on campus for lunch. Which I guess I wont let myself be to upset about since Mark didn't receive his today, so he wont have to remain on campus and envy my perfectly packed lunch. Plus, I didn't get home until eight tonight so going to the grocery didn't sound like that much fun.




In other news I had the first person stop me because of my photography. Tim picked me out of the crowd the other day on my way to Botany. We have been contacts on flickr for a while and have taken pictures in many of the same places, or noticed that we were both in the same place at the same time from our pictures. Just another reason out of many the internet is awesome, or what living in a tiny college town is like.

No comments:

Post a Comment