Thursday, August 16, 2007

That Special Feeling

Classes start next Monday and part of me doesn't feel like summer break has even started. Summers aren't the same as they were when you grow up. Some how I lost the magic of summer. Maybe I need my mom here to kick my ass outside and tell me to go do something. Or maybe when my time comes to be a Mom my kids will help me find that magic again.

I had completely forgotten what classes I had signed up for so I printed out my schedule a couple days ago. I immediately noticed that none of my classes start until 11am. Sweet. And then I noticed that my 1st class runs from 11am to 1:45 pm. Suck. My second class starts at 6pm and runs until 8:45 pm. Double suck. I was throughly depressed about how I would be spending my future Tuesdays and Thursdays. Then I noticed that my morning class in my one and only photography class that I get to take this semester. Sweet. Then I realized that my evening class is jewelry design and metal making. Double sweet. There is nothing better than being an art major.

1 comment:

  1. I agree. There's nothing better than being an art major! I had a blast in art school.

    ReplyDelete