Thursday, January 24, 2008

Dream, Take One



First assignment for photo three is The Dream Project. I have to take a picture of one of my dreams. I have a lot of dreams where I am in amusements parks. I took that idea and played with it until I ended up with the idea of a country fair. I took some pictures tonight and mess around with them in Photoshop until I got something that I thought had potential. I like the glowy, haziness that I got.

I want the landscape to be very green and healthy, which I am not going to get in January in Ohio. So Mark and I went to the grocery store and picked out some things I thought might look cool. Did you know that there is such a thing as Brocoflower? Well there is. Thats what I use for my tree.

I didn't get anything I really liked tonight. I think I need to mess with my arrangement more.

No comments:

Post a Comment