Tuesday, January 29, 2008

SPC: Celebration, Week 4


Mark and I started Teal Town "just to see what would happen", it is three months later and we have sold 50 things! This me celebrating while Mark gets the latest orders ready to be shipped out in our brand new studio.

I love the feeling of getting things out in the mail. We are trying to get stuff out as fast as we can, but sometimes school work turns in to a huge monster that takes four or five rounds before we can move on to the next battle. Not that I am complaining. I am loving everything right now. I like having things I need to get done and responsibilities. It makes me feel all grown up inside.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! Having success doing what you love feels so great. Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, congrats on your success! and now I know a site for cool tees. thanks :)

    http://bettythegeek.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete